Hello and welcome to the UW Bothell and Cascadia Community College Library. We are part of the University of Washington Libraries, one of the largest academic research libraries in North America. The Libraries has a collection of more than six million volumes and hundreds of research databases.
Please visit our Bothell library in person or through our website. We are always looking for ways to improve the Library, and I welcome your comments and suggestions. You can contact me directly or use our Anonymous Feedback Form
Office Location: Library LB1-310A
If I'm not available,
we have many ways you can get
You can also try Q&A
Live, a collaborative digital reference service that allows you to
chat with a librarian in real time
- Cascadia Community College
- UW Bothell
- Academic Council
- Chancellor's Cabinet
- Online Learning Strategy Group
- Academic Services
- Leadership Council
- Advisory Group
- UW Libraries
- University of Washington
- Professional Organizations
- Burgett, B., Hillyard, C., Krabill, R., Leadley, S., & Rosenberg, B. Teaching Interdisciplinarity. Pedagogy. 11(2-3).
- Voices of Authentic Assessment: Stakeholder Experiences Implementing Authentic Information Literacy Assessments. (August 5, 2008). Panel presentation. Library Assessment Conference: Building Effective, Sustainable, Practical Assessment. Seattle, WA.
- Bruce Burgett (IAS) and Sarah Leadley (Library) presented their collaborative work on the IAS core course (BIS 300: Interdisciplinary Inquiry) at "Beyond Wikipedia and Google," a workshop on teaching information literacy hosted by the UW Teaching Academy as part of the series: Provosts Workshops on Teaching and Learning (May 18, 2007). Along with Cinnamon Hillyard (IAS), they also made a similar presentation at the the annual meeting of the Association for Integrative Studies in Tucson, Arizona (September 2007).
- Leadley, S. (May
18, 2006). Common Ground: Information Literacy at two year and four
year Colleges. Panel presentation at the College Librarians & Media
Specialists of Washington State Conference (CLAMS). Moses Lake, WA.
- Leadley, S. (October
27, 2005). From Here to Eternity: The long road to information literacy/competency
for students in higher education. Panel presentation at the Association
of College and Research Libraries of Washington and Oregon Conference.
- Leadley, S., Rosenberg,
B. Yours, Mine and Ours: Collaboration among Faculty, Library, and
Writing Center. Centers for Learning: Writing Centers and Libraries
in Collaboration. Publications in Librarianship, No. 58. Association
of College and Research Libraries: Chicago, 2005.
- LOEX of the West,
2000. Bozeman, MT. A Model of Collaboration among Faculty, Librarians,
and Writing Instructors Integrating Research, Writing, and Reading Instruction
in an Interdisciplinary Studies Program.
- LOEX of the West,
1998. Cedar City, UT. Teaching Meetings: Providing a Forum for
Learning how to Teach.
- Leadley, Sarah.
Teaching Meetings: Providing a Forum for Learning how to Teach.
Reference Services Review. Fall/winter 1998.