Located in Campus Library Group Study Rooms LB1-303, LB1-322, LB1-324, LB2-304, LB2-308
The Campus Library has several group study rooms on the third floor equipped with 52" monitors designated as Collaboration Technology Spaces. These rooms can be reserved in the same way as our other group study rooms.
WE NEED YOUR FEEDBACK! Please use this form to let us know how the collaboration monitors are working for you, if you have suggestions, or if you would like to add them to other rooms available in the Library!
Please consider these questions when responding:
* How did the collaboration monitors assist with your project?
* What kind of project was your group working on?
* Did you find the collaboration monitors easy to use?
* What additional equipment or features do you think would be useful?
* How frequently do you use the collaboration monitor study rooms?
* Would you like to see this equipment installed in additional group study rooms?
Type your feedback in the box below and click Submit.
Attaching a Laptop to the Set:
See the individual room for an instruction sheet on the monitor installed in it. Use caution when connecting a laptop to the monitor! Ensure the connectors are free of debris and the pins are correctly aligned. Make sure your laptop and the monitor are BOTH TURNED OFF BEFORE attempting to make any connection!
There are 3 different cables attached to the set for connecting a laptop: VGA (with audio) DVI (no audio) and HDMI (with audio) If your laptop uses a Display Port or mini HDMI connection, you will need to also bring an adaptor for one of the three connections listed to use the monitors.
The Campus Library does not provide documented solutions for all possible devices or configurations, and you assume all risks related to using your own devices anywhere on campus, including any risk related to connecting to resources based on documentation or advice.